Contact your MP via letter or email

Voice your concerns with your local member of Parliament (MP) today. The best way is to email them. Click here to find your local member of Parliament and write them a note with your concerns.

Share your story

How has the lack of court resources in south-western Sydney affected you and your family? Contact us with your story.

Spread the word and share our campaign

Help us lobby the Government for a new south-western Sydney Justice Precinct by talking to your friends about this issue. By encouraging the Government to listen to our immediate needs, it will help them be better representatives of the community of south-western Sydney, and be able to take action quicker.